Triple-C Motor Accessories
PLEASE NOTE - Our last day for shipping in 2015 is December 22nd. We will be closed from then until approx March 1st while moving our company to a new location. Keep this closing in mind if you normally purchase birthday presents or Valentine gifts. Once we are set up in our new digs we'll re-open with a new phone number (old number willl be forwarded for a number of months) and hopefully some warmer weather - thanks for your understanding.
Hi and welcome to our web site. Triple-C has been the leader in classic British and European auto accessories for over 25 years. We search the world looking for interesting and unique car accessories to offer so come inside and take a look. Like to talk our phone number is 1-717-854-4081
Lots of electrical connectons just added including 3/8" push on connectors and insulators, 1/4" flag style connectors and at last the correct 1-1/4" glass fuses (20, 35 and 40A) for your classic British car. See all our Lucas style connectors.
New Items recently added
- English made FS key blanks just arrived. EJR BSA, Norton, Triumph motorcyle fork keys are now available.
- Tire logo valve caps for Land Rover, Lotus, MG, Jaguar Rolls Royce, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Abarth and Union Jack just added at a new low price.
- We have just added a Triumph Stag logo to our Embroidery libary- can be sewn on hats, jackets, sportshirts or sweats.
- SU Carburetter adjusting spanner/wrench stock just arrived
- MGB Rostyle wheel centers now in stock, MGB, Midget, TR6-8 door handles available
- 3/4" Badge bar clips are back in stock Part Number DES075
- 1998-99 Jaguar transponder keys- we now can make a copy ready to be cloned from your existing tibbe keys.
- Two new grille badges MG Legends and Silverstone Club
- Two new T-Shirts just added - Triumph TR7/8 and Spitfire.
- Genuine Lucas electric washer pumps,
- Original blank Wilmot Breedon MRN keys for MG TC/TD are back in stock.
Your MGBs console would appreciate a little attention this year... Check out our selection of accessories for yours.
New MGB/.MGBGT 1070+ Seat belt
This clever Guide keeps your shoulder strap properly over your shoulder instead of chafing against your neck or even falling off your shoulder. It also keeps your strap ready to grab when getting into your MG. Furthermore, it eliminates those twists you always have to untangle when retrieving the shoulder strap and seat belt from alongside your seat.
This is a remedy available both by original equipment makers and the aftermarket on other cars, but needed badly for our MGs.
Made of tough but flexible black plastic with UV inhibitors for long life. Installs by removing your head rest and simply sliding on for a friction fit. No tools required. Guide can also be modified for snap-on installation if your head rest is frozen.
Now also available for TR6 and other such as Jaguar with a single post headrest. See our part number P1198BL.
If you are involved with a club that is holding an event this year - please have the appropriate person contact us through our events page to add your show/event. Thousands of potential visitors check our event page every year and it's free to advertise your show.
Look forward to hearing from you and don't forget to send in your car images for our Showcase Of Cars
Store your car the correct way - Let John Twist show you how...
Parts, Accessories and keys for British cars - specializing in New MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper S (BMW) classic Mini and British Sports Cars such as MG, MGB, MGA, TR3. TR4, TR6, TR7, TR8, Spitfire, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, TVR, Land Rover, Sunbeam, Sprite, Morris Minor, Morgan etc.